Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Part 4 : A Beefstick A Day Keeps The Dog At Bay

The last of the combined masterpieces, hence, the best out of the others. I can't be humble as I've used to be. I must say that I looked gorgeous. On some certain shots taken. See, I'm being humble again.


FYI, the Thai-beefsticks and artificial bones were still jamming up half of the store room. There'll be more snack time to be dealt with.


On the very first day when the beef-sticks cum bones arrived, I was dogdamn lucky to be one of the early bird on selecting the best out of the rest.


I was picky. Alas, I planned on chewing the biggest of all. Kissed and licked, it won't open.


Senses were activated pretty quick. Exhilarating and euphorically shocking high.


Fatass Michelle snatch it away from me, barking that the bone is way too big for me. A reflex reaction hit me.


I was sorry for being rude. I'll just beg then.


I got the bone, without much effort. "You suck Fatass". (*Lick Paws*)


On another side of the story, here's a quick upgraded baby which was successfully baked after a few attempts. Trial and error, luckily, it was not costly. Whisky's Chocolate Loaf. Lame name but hey, I was suppose to be featured in this particular post. Hence, every other baked goods will be named and personalized under my name. Teehee. (*Smirks*)



Whisky's Chocolate Loaf

130g butter

2/3 cup caster sugar
2 medium sized eggs
1 tablespoon Whisky (Squeeze my juicy buttie. Rofl)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup milk
1-3/4 cups self-raising flour
1 cup chocolate, chopped coarsely

1. Preheat oven to 180'C. Grease baking paper with oil for two loaf tins. (i.e. 26 x 8 x 4.5cm in measurement)
2. Beat butter and sugar in electric mixer till pale in color and creamy.
3. Add lightly beaten eggs gradually, beating till smooth batter is formed. Add in ME; Whisky and the vanilla extract. Beat till combined.
4. Fold in sifted self-raising flour alternatively with milk, 3 times, ending with self-raising flour. Stir with a wooden spoon till well combined.
5. Fold in chopped chocolate and mixed well with a wooden spoon.
6. Spoon batter into the prepared greased loaf tins. Bake in medium rack for about 25 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean when skewer is inserted in the middle of the baked loaves. Cool loaves in tins for 10 minutes before slicing them.


Bone Apetite!