Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Cloistered Clone

It's been awhile since I posted my last paw-prints post. Awhile. To be exact, it's ten days. Very well, Fatass Michelle told me that there's a DSL malfunctioning thingie going on. Can't get into the net. It was an upsetting moment. Anyway, I did not go all huh-hah about that though. Minor probs; that's what I have thought. Fatass have been wandering around in most cheap-skate cyber cafe' just to go online while craving on the outdated lala online game; RAN. Thanks to my second servant; Molly (*evilish grin*). Going all huh-hah once the connection got laggy. And now, she's feeling very uplifted because Telekom had already sent a human being to our place to fix things up.

Sitting in an upright position with a rigid grace while facing the computer screen, I am now typing this posts which is somehow related to a lost clone of mine. Or maybe he's in heaven now, still wondering and thinking how he got up there. Got rammed by a car or got killed by some what-so-ever kidnappers. Kidnapped, commit suicide, got rammed... The list goes on. Euthanized? Perhaps... His owner was very responsible indeed. Pinning up the detailed info about that lost clone of mine on the lamp posts, handing out the A4-sized, black and white sheets to most of the terraces post-box in his residential area. Puppy love, I guess? (*Bark Out Loud*)





Fatass Mich : Woaa. He does really look like you though.
Whisky : =.='




Fatass Mich : Same age and same places that you guys were staying summore?! Separated from birth ah?
Whisky : What the dog?! I'm more well-groomed than he is! And obviously, I'm macho-er.
Fatass Mich : And do you wanna add up anything??
Whisky : Add what???
Fatass Mich : "I take better cam-whore pix" (*while mimicking Whisky's expression*)
Whisky : Ahhh~ That should be another one. Good one, Mich! Gooooood servant!!
Fatass Mich : =.='

Whisky : Btw, the reward listed here is quite a lot. I smelt money. Ka-ching! (*money sign can be seen from his big brown eyes*)
Fatass Mich : Buahahaha. Me too!!!

Whisky : Come. Let's get going. I'll be sniffing the whole housing area. Once I found some doggie urine stain, I'll ring you up. By then, you come over to the place that I want you to. And we'll sort things out then. Now, you better stay right in the kennel. House! KENNEL! Opps, house! And wait for the phone to ring.
Fatass Mich : Yeah. Get going. To the car, I say. (*musing $$$ while grabbing Whisky along*)
Whisky : Good girl... Now. You do fit the word; RESPONSIBLE. Thought you're gonna let me wander off alone to the residential area... (*owhhh*)





However, it's not that outrageous though. That's a usual reaction to most owners whom had just lost their fav and most loved poochie. The chances of that sympathetic owner to get back his poochie would be slightly lower since the pooch he just lost was a pedigree. Precisely, it's a Silkie. An AST; Australian Silky Terrier. Anyway, to sum things up, it is a better option for the owners that is to resort to dog detective whenever their beloved pooch is lost. A highly recommended alternative. Trustable yet pro. At least, they know the real nitty-gritty of the whole lost-pet thingie. Second option; check the puppy portal website under the lost, missing, stolen pets column or malaysia's reowned spca; in case the lost pupsie was caught by a man working under the DBKL Dog Catching Unit. The lost poochies can be reclaimed at the DBKL dog pound though. Next, check The Star's Newspaper. Under Classifieds, that is under the "lost and found" category. It's all free. No charges. May
be there is! Not too sure though. But at least, it is very much cheaper than offering RM1K + as a reward for those good samaritans who have just brought back your pooch to you.




In the blue canary; the car;
Fatass Mich : Whisky, I won't be seeing you already. (*sniffles*)
Whisky : Lol. Don't be so emo. Although it does sounds like a bit of a perilous adventure, I can assure you that it is more than that. Well, master is always a master. Gonna sacrifice a bit. Anyway, I'll be back in a few minutes though. Wait and see. As you have already known, I have a sensitive nose. So, getting that clone-pupsie is as easy as D-O-G.
Fatass Mich : (*smiling all of a sudden while wiping away the tears*)
Whisky : Emo la you. Btw, where are you dropping me? I thought it's just a 5 minutes drive?
Fatass Mich : (*wicked smile*)
Whisky : Do not tell me that you... You... You are??
Fatass Mich : Yes, I am. You're getting a new owner soon. BOL.... (*evilish laughter*)
Whisky : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~



Signing Out;
Master Whisky.De.Bordeaux