Saturday, December 16, 2006

Crystal Lee's 19th Buttday

Whisky : I'm on time, I'm on time! Phew! 16th of December. I am very punctual and disciplined nowadays. I do not slack off so easily like other Silkies do; nor a full-time procrastinator anymore. I am a real obedient and likeable Silky. Yes, call me Angelo Obediente' Whisky De Lovely. (*Angelic smile*)


What's up on the 16th? It's buttday again! Whose buttday this time? FYI, you'll get a buttie-bite from me whenever you're celebrating real birthdays. Butties~ Yumm. Was it Cryssie the Hungarian Puli? Hmm, let me see; it's one of the other Cryshelle's partner birthday! To be exact and precise, it's Crystal's buttday! A best pal of Fatass Michelle. Molly's her bestest side-kick and buddy while Crystal's her soul-mate. As simple as it sounds. And yes, of course I'm happy for them. Crystal who? Crystal, the divine joker who always use to hit the nail on the head.


Since Crystal's birthday is on the 16th while Fatass Mich is on the 18th, a group of human beings had draw out a plan in conjunction with Crystal's and Fatass Mich's buttday celebrations at TGI's. Here, Fatass Mich had remind me to give a doggie thank-you speech to those human beings; Esther, Annie, Yvonne, Jo Ling, Catherine, Claudia and Rueben.

Whisky : Talking about buttdays; Mich! Where's her gifts? Presents?? Show me. I see no presents...
Fatass Mich : Lemme see...



Whisky : Smart move, Fatass Mich. I AM VERY suprised. To be exact, I'm stupified by your dumb hand. Choosing dried dying leaves as the decor. Ohh, for god's sake?! The good thing is; you do remember the main thing, that is, the homemade cards. But, with teddies?! And dried leaves?! What the teddy?! At least, you should put a macho pix of me. Come on, your homemade card look messy and dull. Just get your fat disgusting butt off the chair, grab a glue and stick one of my cam-whore pix on the front page. Crystal will definitely be delighted. Per-leee-isss. Go now! Shoo!
Fatass Mich : Duhh... The dried leaves would be a great decor, Master Whisky.
Whisky : Shoo now! And?? What do we have here??? Sponge cakes and vanilla genoise? Don't tell me that you're baking cakes and getting Crystal one of the cakes you've just baked?!
Fatass Mich : Oh god. What IS wrong now? =.='

Whisky : Very WRONG. Everything seems to go out of your way. You are running out of time! For dog's sake! I don't want to look at that bland and tasteless cake anymore. Ughhh...
Fatass Mich : *frowns*



Whisky : Let me mix the whipping cream with strawberry puree to form a cup of strawberry mousse cream. And for you, stay right where you are.
Fatass Mich : =.='



After minutes of beating the light whipping cream with a tin of strawberry puree', the strawberry mousse was somehow perfectly formed. Yes, by me; Master Whisky. Not very sweet though. Topped the mousse on the genoise and dumped the sponge layers. The cake was then placed in the fridge just to get the mousse to set properly.


Whisky : Spread the heavy whipping cream on the cake now. Be quick but get your fatass and hands off in a gently manner. Come on, fatass!
Fatass Mich : =.=' (*speechless*)


15 minutes later, the white thick cream with some vanilla essence and Kahlua was gently spread on the prepared but undone cake. It was not a real clean cut. It was messy, full of small streaks made by the cutting-knife. It is unambigous that Fatass Mich is a noobie. NoOb, nOob, nOob...


Whisky : Be fast. You are running out of time. Grrrr... (*biting a piece of choc chunk*)
Fatass Mich : Be patient. We won't be late. Slow down!!
Whisky : Don't try to be artistic. Get over here right now!
Fatass Mich : 15 minutes time...
Whisky : Oh god! (*chewing on chocs*)


Next, small chocolate chunks were sprinkled and arranged on the cake. Chocolates~ Then, the next process incured; the placement of chocolate mint balls. 19 of them; to show that Crystal's a 19 year old girl. Next up, the mouth-watering fruit; strawberries were arranged nicely on the top of the cake.

Fatass Mich : YAY!! On time!
Whisky : Not a magnificient pawsterpiece after all. Hmmph!



Fatass Mich : And here goes the cake! Tadaa!!!
Whisky : A-OK.
3.5/10.
Fatass Mich : Come on, it's just the decor! You do not need to give me that
LOW!
Whisky : I am just being frank and professional!
Fatass Mich : Pro; your butt-side! (*frowns*)



I can see that Fatass Mich's soulmate Crystal and Fatass Mich has a strong bond although they don't use to spend their time together. Impressed, yet having butterflies in my stomach, I asked Fatass Mich on the relationship between her and Crystal. She told me loads of grandma stories. Mostly, about Cryshelle! From "Tissues Of Promise", Crystal's first masterpiece that made it through the school stage", Cryshelle's first sketch and a piece of cut-out of Crystal's pix and dedications from Fatass Mich through the Sunday Mail newspaper. Their relationship is somehow deeper than I thought. Real deep. Deeper than the South China Sea Ocean. Honestly, it will be one felicitous sight to see them both clinging onto each other. Go Cryshelle's!!! Bow-wow.





Whisky : What's that C for?
Fatass Mich : Don't need to tell you... Hmmph!!
Whisky : Nevermind. Once I saw the alpha, I knew it stands for CAM-WHORE.
Fatass Mich : What the dog?! (*faints*)

Lastly, to end this paw-prints-post orderly with some basic greetings; I think it's time for me to shout out loud once again about this; Happy Buttday, Crystal. May god bless Cryshelle's! Fatass Mich loves Cryshelle's. Amen. And halleluyah, fellow peeps and doggies.
P/s : How was the cake though??? Tell me about it. Comments needed. In honest words. (*winks*)



Signing out;
Master Whisky.De.Bordeaux